Sarah Frey - Communications Assistant
Are you thinking about attending a Hearthside Supper? If you’re not, you should be. It’s one of our very first immersion experiences we offered. Hearthside Suppers has been around for 28 years and it’s still as tasty and entertaining as ever.
I had the pleasure of attending one of the test runs and it was a great experience! Here are a few tips I took away from my experience…
1. Wear comfy shoes. You’re going to standing in the kitchen to help prepare the meal.
2. Dress in layers. It’s very warm in the kitchen, pretty warm in the dining room, and a little chilly in the parlor.
3. Be open to trying and learning new things, because you will!
4. Ask questions. The interpreters are there to entertain so contribute to the conversation, ask questions, have fun!
5. Lastly, pace yourself. There is a lot of delicious food. Try everything but save room for dessert!
Now you want to sign up right? You can get more information here: Hearthside Suppers
. The food is delicious, the entertainment is wonderful, and the whole experience is amazing. See you there!